Disclaimer: DaStGen’s MPI generation feature seems not to work with C++14 and newer (Intel) MPI versions. I therefore will not maintain DaStGen here anymore for a while and instead write DaStGen 2.0 within the Peano project. Once it is done there, I’ll extract it again and make it available as stand-alone tool.
DaStGen is a data structure generator. It has been designed and written by Wolfgang Eckhardt and Tobias Weinzierl in 2007. DaStGen reads a record specification and creates the corresponding C++ types used by Peano. Features supported by DaStGen currently are
- Packs different data types, i.e. if two bools are assigned to one record, these two records are stored within one integer. DaStGen is able to back the types
integer(if a data range is specified) and
- Creates corresponding setter and getter operations.
- Automatic generation of a derived MPI-Datatype
- The generated code offers inlining, and aligns the records for AVX/SSE.
- DaStGen supports complex as data type.
Code generated by DaStGen has no copyright, i.e. you are free to choose a license model of your own.