- Removed some virtual destructors. Had been a stupid idea to even offer
this feature, as MPI datatypes tend to struggle with vtables.
- Merge had failed and I haven't recognised
- Yet another change w.r.t. user-defined types
- Simplified the queue checks.
- Replaced bool once more.
- Replaced MPI_C_BOOL with MPI_SHORT
- Updated MPI code generation such that more error codes are captured
- Replaced CXX_BOOL with C_BOOL in the MPI data export, as C++ bindings of
MPI are deprecated
- MPI commit now throws error code if commit fails. Had been ignored