Peano4 requires MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE in the MPI implementation. If a server does not provide this level, the unit tests may pass (otherwise we display a fail), but the code won't be as efficient as it could be.
Performance regression tests
Regular grid on the unit square. No simulation data/PDE solved but the code adds an artificial number of floating point operations per cell.
- Started to discuss AMR and parallelisation
- Cleaned up all of my experiments.
- Managed finally to quantify impact of data accesses.
- Cleaned up and introduced isRefined() marker for the vertices that are
visible on the user side.
- Succeeded in fusing steps
- Cleaned up simplest example
- Have a slimmed-down (tutorial) version of the geometric Jacobi in the
- Started to rename mappings into action sets (see latest SIAM PP talk).
- added missing include