- Python examples not working in p4
Python examples not working in p4
- GPU user interface
GPU user interface
- Linearise and fuse GPU data
Linearise and fuse GPU data
- Real-time tasking and tasking priorities in general
Real-time tasking and tasking priorities in general
- Make target to build documentation
Make target to build documentation
- Merge branch 'tobias' into 'p4'
We now allow the user to switch (generic) compute kernels See merge request !155
- We now allow the user to switch (generic) compute kernels
- Merge branch 'addMissingFn' into 'p4'
Layered OMP code, was missing implementation of a function. This also comments… See merge request !154
- Tell he user peano was configure to use the layered omp implementation
- Rework implementation to resemble ccp equivalent
- Bugfx, the if statement was lost
- Layered OMP code, was missing implementation of a function. This also comment…
Layered OMP code, was missing implementation of a function. This also comments out the consumer task bit — not yet implemented is he 'take a whole bunch of tasks from queue' bit cf cpp
- Merge branch 'addconfigflag' into 'p4'
Addconfigflag See merge request !153
- Merge branch 'enhanced_python_interface' into 'p4'
Enhanced python interface See merge request !152
- Merge branch 'addmissingm4' into 'p4'
Addmissingm4 See merge request !151
All continuous integration data below stems from Peano’s fourth generation (P4). The stable, frozen third generation is not covered by CI.
Peano4 requires MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE in the MPI implementation. If a server does not provide this level, the unit tests may pass (otherwise we display a fail), but the code won't be as efficient as it could be.
Performance regression tests
Regular grid on the unit square. No simulation data/PDE solved but the code adds an artificial number of floating point operations per cell.